We've compiled a comprehensive list of resources on how to get involved in a research group at any university or liberal arts college. Whether your interest is astrophysics, biomedical science, chemistry, or mechanical engineering, these resources can answer your questions ranging from "how to join a lab" to taking your research to the next level.
RESOURCES FOR UNDERGRADUATES
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH CONFERENCES
- Sigma Xi Student Research Conference
- National Conferences on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Student Poster Competition
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
SUMMER RESEARCH PROGRAMS IN SCIENCE
For our comprehensive list of undergraduate research opportunities, please visit our Summer Undergraduate Research page.