Gerstner Sloan-Kettering Graduate School Summer Undergraduate Research Program
This ten-week research program is designed for approximately 20 outstanding undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a career in biomedically related sciences. Students in the program have the opportunity to:
* obtain hands-on research experience in cutting edge laboratories;
* interact with faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students;
* attend a weekly luncheon/seminar series of presentations by faculty;
* attend skills/development workshops to hone presentation skills, interview skills, etc.;
* attend and present at works-in-progress sessions with the cohort of SURP students;
* present their research at a special poster session at the end of the ten-week program.
Gerstner Sloan-Kettering Graduate School (New York, NY)
Applications for the summer undergraduate research program can be from undergraduate freshmen, sophomores, or juniors who are contemplating a career in biomedically related sciences.
Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and should have completed at least college-level courses in general biology and/or introductory chemistry.